- As well as general practice services, we offer a range of other specialised medical services including:
- Skin cancer treatment (see below)
- House calls (within area – our existing patients only)
- Indigenous Health Care
- Supported care for DVA patients
- Shared Care with Belmont and John Hunter Hospital
- Up to date travel information and vaccinations for overseas travellers including Yellow Fever
- Childhood immunisation
- Workers Compensation consultations (please book a long consultation)
- Palliative care at home
- Diabetic checks
- Health Assessments
- Asthma clinics for children and adults
- Medication reviews
- 4 year old Health Kids Check
- Wound lacerations sutured
- Wound dressings.
- Implanon insertion and removal
- IUD (Mirena)
- Iron Infusion
Skin Cancer Treatment – Various treatments are available and include cryotherapy (freezing with liquid nitrogen), cautery and surgical removal.
We have Pathology and a Dietician in our building, Chemists and Physio close by.
Swansea Medical Centre
3 Josephson St, Swansea 2281